Yogurt twist to spicy roasted eggplant smash
- 1 Brinjal/eggplant, large one, greased, grilled, peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 2 Green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 Onion, large chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Asafoetida
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup Curd
- 1 teaspoon coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil. Fry onion and green chillies till onions are translucent.
- Add tomatoes and eggplant mash. Cook for a while.
- Add curd and salt. Mix well. Cook till eggplant are cooked.
- Temper with hot oil, fried cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and chopped onions. Serve Dahyatil Bharit with bhakri / millet bread.