Simple and quick side dish made from papad and yougurt
- 1 cup Raw papad
- 1 cup Dahi (Yogurt)
- 1/4 cup Fresh coriander leaves, to Garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1 pinch Hing / Asefoetida
- Salt - as per taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- Add dry spices in yogurt and mix. Adjust according to spiciness of papad.
- Heat oil. Splutter mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Add yogurt mixture and bring to boil.
- Add papad pieces. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.