Spicy yam curry
- 3 cups Yam, cut into cubes
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder-
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chilly powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons Ginger-garlic paste
- 2 cups Tomato, chopped
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 Green chilly
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- Pressure cook yam. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté onion, ginger garlic paste and green chilly until onion turns light brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Add all the spice powders, yam, salt and stir well. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve Chena masala curry with rice.
- Serve Chena masala curry with rice.