Chalai re Laddu or Rajgira ladoo is a healthy and tasty sweet dish prepared with amaranth seeds and jaggery syrup. Amaranth seeds are a rich source of protein and calcium.
- 1 1/2 cups Rajgira/Amaranth Seeds, popped
- 1/2 cup Jaggery
- 1/8 cup Water
- 1/8 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- Heat jaggery in a pan with water until it melts completely.
- Strain the jaggery water and heat on low flame until it becomes little thick.
- Switch off the flame and add popped rajgira and cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Apply some ghee in your palm and make ladoos with the mix.
- Store Chalai re Laddu in an airtight container.