Chakka pradhaman is a delicious traditional Kerala dessert made with jack fruit jam and coconut milk and jaggery.
- 30 Ripe Jackfruit Flesh
- 5 Jaggery
- 2 1/2 cups Coconut Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Dry ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Pieces, cut into very small bits
- 2 tablespoons Ghee
- Heat ghee in a small pan and fry the coconut pieces until golden. Keep aside.
- Pressure cook finely chopped jackfruit with one and half cup of water for 6-8 whistles and grind it to a paste
- Heat coconut milk and melt the jaggery in it.
- Add cooked jackfruit, simmer until the mixture thickens.
- Add dry ginger powder, cardamom powder, cumin powder.
- Garnish Chakka pradhaman with fried coconut and serve.