Crumbled bread tempered with onion and spices.
- 6 slices of bread
- Tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chat masala (optional)
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 green chillies slit lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 4 medium sized onions
- salt to taste
- Heat some oil in a pan. Crackle cumin seeds, green chillies and onion. Saute till onions are slight brown.
- Add spices and saute. Add tomato ketchup and mix.
- Add small bread pieces and stir continuously so that bread pieces are coated consistently.
- Cook covered for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and ketchup.