Bread Ki Mithadi is a sweet and delicious dessert where bread slices are deep fried and dipped in sugar syrup.
- 2 slice bread, edges cut off, cut in small triangles
- 12 Almonds
- 12 Cashew nuts
- 4 Cloves
- 12 Raisins
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin seeds
- Food color
- A bowl dry coconut slices
- 4 Cardamom, crushed
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry dry coconut. Keep aside.
- In the same pan, fry almonds, cashew nuts and raisins. Keep aside.
- Next fry the pumpkin seeds and keep aside.
- Heat more ghee in the pan and deep fry the bread slices until golden brown on both sides.
- Heat ghee in another pan, add cardamom and cloves,and saute for a while.
- Add sugar and water. Keep stirring and boiling until the sugar is caramelised.
- Add fried pumpkin seeds, dried coconut, cashew nuts, almonds, raisins and bread.
- Switch off the flame.
- Serve Bread ki mithadi as a dessert.