Pudding made from finger shaped wheat dough and milk.
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 4 tablespoons botve
- 6 cups milk
- sugar, according to taste
- 2 cardamoms, powdered
- Saffron, few strands
- 10 almonds
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- Knead wheat flour with mik and water into soft dough. Pinch dough to make grain shape and allow to dry at room temperature for 2 days. The botve can be stored for later use.
- Ghee roast raisins, alomonds and 4 tbsp. of botve.
- Heat milk. Bring to boil. Add roasted botve and simmer to reduce milk.
- Add sugar, raisins, milk soaked saffron, almonds and cardamom powder.
- Serve Botvyanchi Kheer hot or cold