Fresh corn fritters popularly made during the monsoon season.
- 2 tablespoons bhutta kees/grated
- 2 teaspoons besan
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
- 5 green chilies, chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds / saunf
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic ginger paste
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Oil for frying
- Mix all ingrenients except besan.
- Add besan and mix well till besan absorbs water. Add water if required for softer pakoda.
- Make small round balls of dough and keep aside.
- Deep fry till golden brown in hot oil. Drain and serve bhutte ke pakore hot with ketchup/chutney