Stuffed baked breads from Himachal
- 10 Khumani seeds / Apricot seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 2 whole red chilies
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- Garlic / Garlic leaves
- 2 Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Coriander leaves, cut
- Wheat flour dough rested overnight with yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds, powdered
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Make wheat dough with yeast and rest it overnight
- Grind all other ingredients with little water
- Take small ball of dough. Make circular shape. Place 1 tsp stuffing in center. Cover the dough again.
- Using hand press the dough to make circular shapes.
- Heat over skillet / tawa. Cook both sides. Bake over direct flame.
- Serve hot with yogurt or chutney.