Mixed lentil curry prepared in traditional bhaddu vessel. Bhaddu is a heavy bottom and narrow neck pot made of mix alloy.
- 1 cup Rajma, soaked overnight
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Seeds
- 4 dry red chillies, whole
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup Urad dal, soaked overnight
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste
- Place dal in Bhaddu along with water, garam masala, salt and little oil. Heat and bring to boil. Continue heating until dal is tender.
- Heat oil in another pan. Splutter cumin, coriander seeds and red chillies.
- Add Ginger and Garlic paste, tomato puree. Saute for some time.
- Add dal. Bring to boil and simmer for 5-10 inutes.
- Garnish with cream. Serve hot along with rice / roti.