Bitter yet sweet rice pancakes
- 1 cup raw rice, soaked overnight
- 1/4 cup cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon Urad dal, soaked overnight
- 5 1/2 tablespoons fenugreek seeds, soaked overnight
- 1 cup jaggery, grated
- 1 cup coconut, grated
- Grind rice, urad dal and fenugreek seeds along with jaggery, coconut and cooked rice to dosa like batter.
- Adjust taste with salt and sugar. Allow to ferment for 4-5 hours.
- On hot tava bake spoonful of batter. Apply oil on edges if required.
- Serve Bella Metthe Dosa hot with chutney