Tempered beetroot along with yogurt and coconut
- 2 Dry Red Chilly
- 1 Shallot (thinly sliced, for tempering)
- Curry leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1/2 Shallot
- Ginger Small Piece (approx 1 cm)
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon Jeera / Cumin powder
- 2 Green chilly
- 1/4 cup Coconut
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 Beet-root (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon Cococnut oil
- Grind coconut, green chilly, Jeera, Mustard seeds, ginger and shallot together to make a smooth paste.
- Stir fry beetroot with some salt till it is little tender.
- Add coconut paste and yogurt. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Temper with hot oil, fried mustard seeds, curry leaves, shallot and dry red chilly.
- Serve Beetroot pachadi along with rice.