Bael fruit has properties as body coolant. It helps reduce heat and thirst of body, often responsible for acne, mouth ulcers. Bael fruit juice helps in treatment of hyperacidity and reduces symptoms of heartburns. It is ideal summer drink. Try this recipe to beat the heat of summer.
Read more about health benefits of Bael
- 1 bael fruit
- 1 liter water
- Sugar, as per taste
- Black Salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed powder
- Break open bael fruit. Remove pulp and soak in water for 1/2 hour.
- Mash with hand and squeeze strain juice.
- Adjust taste with sugar, salt and cumin seed powder.
- Serve bael ka sherbet chilled.