Thick gravy vegetable made from green leafy vegetables – spinach, Fenugreek and spices. Green vegetables are rich in Vitamin K and minerals.
- 250 grams Spinach
- 100 grams fenugreek leaves
- 2 tablespoons Curd
- 1 tablespoon rice, powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds, powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric, powder
- 1 pinch asafetida
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 5 garlic, cloves
- 2 tablespoons mustard oil
- 2 green chillies
- Salt to taste
- Boil washed and chopped green vegetables along with green chillies in water. Blend in fine paste.
- Temper with hot oil, spices, salt, ginger and garlic. Add water and bring to boil.
- Add rice powder to make gravy thick. Cook covered for 10 minutes on slow heat.
- Serve Garwhali Kafuli hot with ghee.