An Odia chutney recipe with raw sour mango and fresh mint.
- 1 Raw mango cut into long pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Jeera lanka gunda (Oriya spice mix)
- 10 Mint leaves
- Marinate cut mango with sugar and salt. Keep it for 15 minutes till it becomes soft.
- Heat oil in a pan. Crackle cumin seeds. Add water and spices. Bring to boil.
- Add marinated mangoes. Cover and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes till soft and jelly.
- Garnish with chopped mint leaves. Serve hot or cold