Tasty and simple dish made from boiled potatoes and spices.
- 3 cups potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 pinches asafoetida powder
- 3 red chillies
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 3 tablespoons Mustard oil
- cilantro, garnish
- Oil roast cumin seeds, Coriander, turmeric, chili powders, red chillies, asafoetida.
- Add potato cubes and little water. Mix well.
- Cook covered till potatoes are done.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot along with steamed rice / rotis / puris.