Dip made from fresh tangy sweet plums
- 250 grams fresh aloo bukhar / plum
- 6 tablespoons jaggery, grated
- 4 Cloves
- 1 dry red chilli
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili powder
- Salt as per taste
- Wash, slice and chop plums. Keep aside.
- Heat 2 cups water and bring to boil. Now add plums along with broken red chilli and cloves. Cover cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Adjust taste with jaggery, chili powder and salt.
- Simmer for 5 minutes as chutney thickens.
- Stop heating, allow to cool and refrigerate in air tight container.
- Serve as side dish with spicy snack.