Traditional bengali sweet flavoured with mangoes
- 1 1/2 liters Full cream milk
- 1 cup Mango puree
- 1/4 cup Milk powder
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 pinch Saffron, soaked in milk
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Boil milk. Simmer and curdle it by adding lemon juice. Strain paneer and keep aside.
- Wash paneer with running water. Hang in muslin cloth to drain excess water.
- Mash paneer till smooth. Add powdered sugar, mango puree, milk powder and mix well.
- Cook in a pan till mixture thickens and separates from pan. Allow to cool.
- Make small flat round balls. Garnish with saffron and pistachios. Serve Aam sandesh.