Savory flat bread prepared with mixed flours served with paste made from oil toasted chilly ground along with garlic, cilantro, lemon juice and salt.
- 2 cups Bhajani peeth (thalipeeth flour)
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 5 Green chilies paste
- Mix bhajani, onion, chili paste, salt and cilantro. Knead with water into soft dough. Keep aside.
- Take lemon sized pieces of dough. Flatten on a plastic sheet using fingers into round bread. Punch few holes in between.
- Bake over hot tawa on both sides till brown. Grease with oil on sides.
- Serve thanipeeth hot with thecha (green chilli chutney).