Stir fried Ivy Gourd with Tender Cashewnuts
- 2 cups Ivy Gourd / tendli, cut lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon cashewnuts tender, boiled in salted water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 red chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon urad dal
- 3 tablespoons grated coconut
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt to taste
- Heat oil. Splutter mustard seeds, urad dal and dried red chilly.
- Add and stir fry tendli and boiled cashew nuts.
- Add water, adjust taste with salt and sugar. Cook covered.
- Garnish with grated coconut and serve hot with rice.