Singori / Singodi / Singauri is Kumaoni sweet made with milk protein wrapped in maalu leaf.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 45m
- 1/4 kilogram Unsweetened khoya / evaporated milk
- 1/4 kilogram Sugar
- 100 grams fresh grated coconut
- 15 molu leaves, folded into cones
- 2 tablespoons fresh rose petals / nuts
- Knead khoya and sugar by mixing well. Heat this till khoya melts.
- Add grated coconut and continue heating for 10 minutes.
- As mixture cools down, fill small khoya ball in each malu basket.
- Garnish with nuts or rose petals.