Drumstick cooked in mustard seed gravy
- 6 drumsticks, medium sized, scraped and cut in pieces
- 4 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 6 fat garlic cloves
- 4 green chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon spoon panch phoran
- 2 teaspoons mustard oil
- Grind 4 clovees of garlic, green chillies and mustard seeds to wet paste.
- Heat oil. Splutter panch phoran. Add and fry two crushed garlic.
- Add drumsticks. Stir fry for two minutes. Add water and cook covered for 4-5 minutes.
- Add turmeric, salt, mustard paste and water. Simmer till drumsticks are completely cooked.
- Serve Sajana Chhuin Besara along with roti.