Crisp deep fried savoury crackers flavoured with dried mint and chili flakes
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour ( maida)
- 4 tablespoons ghee
- 1/2 tablespoon kasuri methi
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried mint leaves( pudiney)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ajwain seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili flakes
- salt as required
- Oil for deep frying
- Knead all ingredients (except oil) with warm water. Allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll pieces of dough into rotis. Cut in desired shapes.
- Deep fry in batches till slightly brown.
- Serve Pudiney ke Namak Paare as a snack.