Curry made from green tomato in Kerala style
- 1/2 kilogram Green Tomatoes, washed and sliced
- 3/4 cup Coconut, scrapped
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Jeera, cumin seeds
- Curry leaves
- 1 Chily
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 3 Green chillies, for paste
- Grind coconut, jeera and chillies into a smooth paste.
- Stir fry tomatoes, chilli and ground paste till tomatoes are mushy. Add the turmeric powder and salt
- Temper with hot oil and fried curry leaves.
- Serve Pacha Thakkalli Avial with rice .