Stew made from local vegetables
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup French beans, roughly chopped
- 1 Potato, small, boiled and roughly mashed
- 3 Green chillies, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Oil
- Heat cabbage and french beans in salted water. Blanch and keep them aside. Preserve stock.
- Heat oil. Fry green chillies and ginger paste.
- Saute blanched vegetables, potatoes and spinach. Add salt.
- Add part of stock to adjust consistency. Boil till vegetables cook and combine well.
- Serve Oying hot with rice.