Coconut milk sweetened with jaggery and mango pulp.
Seekarane or Rasayana is a traditional dessert prepared by squeezing ripe mangoes to pulp, without mixer / grinder.
- 4 medium ripe and juicy mangoes
- 3/4 cup freshly grated coconut, milk extracted
- 4 tablespoons grated jaggery
- 4 cardamom pods
- Remove pulp out of mangoes. Blend with little water to smooth paste.
- Add more water and stir well. Add coconut milk, grated jaggery and mix well.
- Sprinkle with cardamom seed powder and serve Maavina Hannu Seekarane chilled.