Stir fried cauli florets along with rich garlic
- 750 grams cauliflower, florets soked in warm salted water
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced or chopped fine
- 1 potato meidum size, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 green chilies, split lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- few curry leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Chopped fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Heat oil. Splutter cumin seeds, bay leaves, curry leaves, garlic and green chillies.
- Stir fry potatoes and cauliflower florets. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add little water and cook covered for 15 minutes till potatoes are cooked.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve Lehsuni Gobhi hot with roti.