Spicy sour vegetable dish made from dried dessert beans and berries
- 6 Dried mango pieces
- 1/2 cup Ker / Dried capers from Rajasthan
- 1 cup Dried beans / sangri
- 1 teaspoon Dry mango powder / Amchur
- 4 tablespoons Oil
- 2 teaspoons Ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 6 Dried red chillies
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Salt as per taste
- 1 cup Yogurt
- Coriander leaves, chopped for garnish
- Soak berries and beans in yogurt overnight.
- Wash and boil in water and salt. Keep boiled berries and beans aside.
- Prepare temper by heating oil along with spices. Add boiled berries, beans, dried mango and yogurt.
- Adjust taste with salt, amchur and red chilli powder. Cook covered.
- Garnish and serve hot ker sangri ki sabji along with roti.