Jodhpuri Gulab Jamun Ki Sabzi is traditional and regional rajasthani curry in which gulab jamun’s are fried and instead of dipping them in sugar syrup they are dipped in tomato/cashew gravy
- 2 cups Gulab jamun mix
- Oil for frying
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- 3 Green chili
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chili powder
- 2 Cloves
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 pods Cardamom
- 2 Tomatoes
- 10 Cashew nuts, soaked and ground to paste
- Salt to taste
- Make gulab jamun balls using ready mix. Deep fry till golden brown. Keep aside.
- Blend tomato and geen chillies into paste. Keep aside.
- Heat oil. Roast cardamom, cloves and bay leaves. Add tomato paste and cook till oil seperates.
- Add coriander, red-chilli, turmeric, cumin powders and salt.
- Add water to make flowing gravy.
- Add fried gulab jamuns and cook till mixture boils.
- Add cashew nut paste in end. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve Jodhpuri Gulab Jamun Ki Sabzi hot with roti