Gujarat flat bread recipe of bottle gourd, whole wheat flour with spices.
- 1 1/2 cups Wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Lauki
- 1 teaspoon Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon Oil for dough
- 1 tablespoon Curd
- 4 tablespoons Oil for making thepla
- Knead dough by mixing flour with grated bottlegourd, garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, yogurt and water if required. Allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Pull lemon sized dough ball and roll into round shape.
- Bake on tawa over medium heat on both sides. Grease oil on both sides while cooking to make it crispier.
- Serve hot with yogurt and pickle.