Cheese fritters from Odisha considered offering for God in prayers. Learn how to make Chhena Mandua below.
- 500 grams Chhena
- 250 grams Wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- 1/2 teaspoon clove powder
- 1 pinch edible camphor
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Ghee for frying
- Mash cheena and knead along with flour, cardamom and clove into soft dough.
- Divide dough into small balls. Roll into flat puri shaped pithas.
- Deep fry till brown on all sides.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar onto.
- Serve cheena mandua hot.