Crunchy snack made during festive seasons
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- 3 tablespoons Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Sesame seeds
- 3 teaspoons Red chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Salt – to taste
- Steam flour in pressure cooker. Crumble flour.
- Add sesame seeds, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt and warm oil. Mix well.
- Using yogurt, knead this flour into stiff dough.
- Using Chakli maker, extrude spiral shapes.
- Deep fry them till golden brown. Store in airtight container.