Simple stir fried cauliflower vegetable side dish
- 1 cauliflower, florets soked in warm salted water
- 1 Potato, peel and cut in cubes
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 green chilli, slit
- 1/2 inch ginger chopped
- 5 curry leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat oil. Splutter mustard seeds, curry leaves. Fry onions, green chillies and ginger till onions are tender.
- Add powder spices. Adjust taste with salt. Add little water.
- Stir potatoes. Cook covered till done.
- Add cauliflower florets and cooked covered till done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve Cauliflower Sukhe hot along with roti.