Spicy Cashew nut curry made in konkani way
- 2/3 cup cashew nuts, tender
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds / methi dana
- 3 dry red chillies
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1 tamarind ball, marble size
- 3/4 cup coconut, grated
- Boil cashewnut in water till tender. Keep aside.
- Roast Coriander seeds, fenugreek, red chillies in tablespoon of oil. Grind along with coconut and tamarind to coarse paste.
- Heat paste along with water and bring to boil. Place boiled cashew nuts. Simmer.
- Temper with hot oil, fried mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Serve Bibbe Sagle hot with rice.