Drumsticks cooked in onion tomato gravy
- 2 Drumsticks, peeled and cut into long pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1 tablespoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 ginger, inch long peeled and chopped
- 2 green chilies
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Heat oil. Fry onion till light brown.
- Add chopped tomato, chilies, and ginger. Mix well. Cook till tomatoes are semi cooked.
- Add drumsticks, salt, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Cook till moisture is absorbed.
- Add 1.5 cup water and cook covered till drumsticks are cooked.
- Adjust consistency. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve Bhughal Singhyun with rice and dal.