Coconut milk and jaggery based dessert popularly made during Onam or Sadaya
- 1 1/2 cups Ada flakes
- 1 cup Thin Coconut milk
- 1 cup thin coconut milk
- 1 cup Jaggery, grated
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- 1 tablespoon Cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon Raisins
- 1 tablespoon Coconut pieces (cut into thin small pieces)
- Parboil Ada by adding it in 2 cups of boiling water and keep aside until it is soft.
- Heat jaggery along with water till dissolved. Bring to boil.
- Add ada pieces and stir occasionally till it thickens.
- Add thin coconut milk extract and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once it is thick, add coconut milk. Mix well. Bring to boil and stop heat.
- Garnish with ghee roasted raisins, cashews and coconut scrapes.
- Serve Ada Pradhaman hot or cold.