Spicy dip made from peaches
- Turmeric powder
- Black pepper
- Omum seeds
- Red chillies
- Cumin seeds
- Coriander seeds
- Mustard oil
- Put required number of peaches / aaddu in boiling water for sometime after tying in muslin cloth.
- Let it cool and then take out its peels and stones.
- Heat mustard oil in pan and add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, red chillies, omum seeds, black pepper, turmeric powder, garlic paste and ginger paste. Heat till brown.
- Now add paste of peach. Add salt to taste.
- Cook on slow flame till done.